- Relevant Industries:
- Area of Origin:Zhejiang, China
- Model Identify:
- Merchandise Name:
- Delivery time:
Steel plate Non-asbestos
- Model Number:
Guangzhou Ningbo Shanghai
- Source Ability:
- ten thousand Piece/Parts per Day
Packaging & Supply
- Packaging Specifics
- Tianjin xingang port, Lianyungang port. Yiwu port, Shanghai
Quantity(Luggage) 1 – 5 6 – fifty >50 Est. Time(times) 7 fifteen To be negotiated
On the web Customization
|Auto Product||MTZ components|
|Area of Origin||CHINA|
|Brand name Name||EP|
|Merchandise Title||disc clutch|
|Top quality||Higher-Top quality&Low-cost-Top quality|
|Supply time||7-15 Times|
|Content||Steel plate Non-asbestos|
|Port||Guangzhou HangZhou Shanghai|
Transportation method: Free sample is available when you take the freight acquire
Payment time period: thirty% T/T, L/C at sight
Q1:How your business normally transports goods to your countries?
This problem is mostly decided by the amount of the merchandise. If the number of orders is sufficient for a container, it is recommended that containers be shipped by sea or rail if the quantity of orders is modest, they can be transported by the shipping company.
Q2:Is your company’s products retailable?
Sorry, we do not accept retail orders. Our get quantity is identified according to the packaging of the products. For example, if there are thirty instances in one particular box, then thirty are the cheapest purchase amount.
Q3:What is the payment method?
If it is a spot, we need to get the complete payment before they can be shipped if it is an buy, then according to the prepaid 30%, the remaining 70% of the payment ahead of the contract to indicator the contract.