|Product Name:Made in Chain Grooved Connection steel Pipe Fitting Coupling
|Key:grooved pipe fitting,steel pipe connector,hardware,elbow,steel pipe coupling,alloy steel tube fitting
|Surface Treatment:Spray or dip paint and other corrosion resistant treatment
|Packaging:Plastic bags for internal use and wooden cases for external use
|Shipping:FedEx,EMS,DHL,AIR or Sea
|Payment:T/T,L/C,Money gram,Western union
|Application:Fire,water supply,Mining pipe
1. Rich manufacturing experience.
2. Design ability.
We have excellent design and development staff.
3. Perfect equipment.
All kinds of production equipment more than 80 sets, professional inspection, testing equipment more than 50 sets.
4. Strict quality control.
Product manufacturing quality in accordance with ISO90001 quality management system requirements.
5. Serve customers attentively.
(1) 24-hour specially-assigned personnel to solve problems for you.
(2) High production efficiency and punctual delivery.
(3) Perfect after-sales service.
HangZhou Tontr Pipeline System Co., Ltd. is located in the beautiful coastal city of HangZhou. It is a professional national-level high-tech industry engaged in the design, development, manufacture and sales of high-pressure pipeline systems.
The company has passed international management system certifications. Product design and development, production process, and quality control are strictly implemented in accordance with the ISO9001 quality management system requirements; product performance meets the requirements of FM, UL, GB5135.11, GB/T8259 and other domestic and foreign standards.
The main products for long-distance liquid supply system.The main function is to transport liquids such as high-pressure emulsion and high-pressure spray to the partial opening of the working face at a high pressure, to provide power for the hydraulic support of the working face, the self-movement of the loader and the tail of the belt conveyor, etc. Provide high pressure water.
The company has solved the connection and installation of pipeline systems for many large state-owned enterprises, and has won wide acclaim from customers.
Pursuing product quality and serving customers with heart is our company’s philosophy.Hope we can cooperate with all customers who have needs for a long time.
Q1: Are you a manufacturer?
A. Yes, we are A manufacturer, and our products have been certified by ISO and other international management systems.
Q2: What’s your delivery time?
B. Depending on the order quantity and your location, it will take about 15-30 days.
Q3: What are your payment terms?
C. We accept 30% T/T in advance and 70% during shipment or at L/C sight.
Q4: Do you provide samples?
D: If you need some samples for testing, we can make them according to your requirements. Samples will be prepared and sent by express within a week, usually arriving within 4-7 days. You need to pay for the sample and shipping fee.
Q5: Can you design and manufacture specifically for customers?
E: Of course. Our design and development personnel can design and produce products according to your needs.
Q6:Could we pay a visit to your factory?
Yes,you are always welcome to our factory.
Can chain couplings transmit both torque and linear motion?
No, chain couplings are primarily designed to transmit torque between rotating shafts and are not intended for transmitting linear motion. The main function of a chain coupling is to connect two shafts in order to transfer rotational power from one shaft to another.
Chain couplings achieve torque transmission through the engagement of the roller chain with the sprockets on the connected shafts. As the driving sprocket rotates, it imparts rotational motion to the chain, which in turn rotates the driven sprocket connected to the other shaft. This mechanism allows the torque to be transmitted from one shaft to the other.
However, chain couplings do not provide a means for converting or transmitting linear motion. They are not designed to handle axial displacement or linear forces. Attempting to use a chain coupling for transmitting linear motion would result in inefficient and unreliable operation, as the coupling is not designed to handle the specific requirements and forces associated with linear motion.
For applications that require the transmission of linear motion, there are other types of couplings specifically designed for this purpose. Examples include rack and pinion systems, linear couplings, or specialized linear motion couplings that incorporate mechanisms such as ball screws or lead screws. These couplings are designed to convert rotary motion into linear motion or to transmit linear forces directly.
It is important to select the appropriate coupling type based on the specific requirements of the application, whether it involves torque transmission or the transmission of linear motion. Consulting the manufacturer’s specifications, guidelines, or seeking expert advice can help ensure the correct coupling selection for a particular application.
How does misalignment affect chain couplings?
Misalignment in chain couplings can have detrimental effects on their performance and lifespan. Here are some ways in which misalignment can affect chain couplings:
- Increase in Load: Misalignment puts additional load on the coupling components. When the shafts connected by the coupling are not properly aligned, the coupling must compensate for the angular, parallel, or axial misalignment. This increased load can lead to excessive stress and premature wear on the coupling components, such as sprockets, roller chain, and connecting pins.
- Uneven Load Distribution: Misalignment can cause an uneven distribution of load across the coupling. As a result, some sections of the coupling experience higher stresses than others. This uneven load distribution can lead to localized wear and fatigue, reducing the overall strength and reliability of the coupling.
- Reduced Power Transmission: Misalignment affects the efficiency of power transmission through the coupling. When the shafts are not properly aligned, there is increased friction and slippage between the roller chain and the sprockets. This slippage reduces the amount of power transferred from one shaft to another, resulting in a loss of efficiency and a decrease in the overall performance of the machinery or equipment.
- Increased Wear: Misalignment can accelerate wear on the coupling components. The misalignment causes the roller chain to operate at an angle or with excessive tension, causing additional stress and wear on the chain links, sprocket teeth, and connecting pins. The increased wear can lead to chain elongation, loss of engagement with the sprockets, and ultimately, coupling failure.
- Noise and Vibration: Misalignment often results in increased noise and vibration during operation. The misaligned coupling generates additional vibrations and impacts, leading to excessive noise and potential damage to the coupling and surrounding equipment. These vibrations can also propagate through the connected machinery, affecting its overall performance and reliability.
To mitigate the negative effects of misalignment, it is crucial to ensure proper alignment of the shafts and the chain coupling during installation and periodically check and adjust the alignment as needed. Proper alignment minimizes stress on the coupling components, maximizes power transmission efficiency, and extends the service life of the chain coupling.
What are the disadvantages of chain couplings?
Backlash: Chain couplings can exhibit a certain degree of backlash or play due to the clearances between the chain rollers and the sprocket teeth. This can result in reduced precision and accuracy in applications where precise motion control is required.
Noise and Vibration: The engagement between the chain and sprockets can generate noise and vibration during operation. This can be problematic in applications where noise reduction is important or where excessive vibration can affect the performance or integrity of the machinery.
Maintenance Requirements: While chain couplings are relatively easy to maintain, they still require regular attention. Lubrication of the chain and sprockets is essential to reduce wear and friction. Additionally, periodic inspection and adjustment of chain tension are necessary to ensure proper operation. Neglecting maintenance tasks can lead to premature wear, decreased efficiency, and potential coupling failure.
Space and Weight: Chain couplings occupy a certain amount of space due to the presence of sprockets and the length of the chain. In applications with space constraints, the size of the coupling may limit its usability. Additionally, the weight of the coupling components can be a consideration in applications where weight reduction is important.
Limitations in High-Speed Applications: Chain couplings may have limitations in high-speed applications. At high rotational speeds, the centrifugal forces acting on the chain and sprockets can increase, potentially causing stress and reducing the efficiency of the coupling. In such cases, alternative coupling designs, such as gear or flexible shaft couplings, may be more suitable.
Wear and Service Life: Like any mechanical component, chain couplings are subject to wear over time. The chain and sprockets can experience gradual wear and elongation, requiring eventual replacement. The service life of a chain coupling depends on factors such as the operating conditions, maintenance practices, and the quality of the components used.
While chain couplings offer several advantages, it is important to consider these disadvantages and evaluate their impact based on the specific application requirements. Proper maintenance, periodic inspection, and careful consideration of design factors can help mitigate these disadvantages and ensure optimal performance and longevity of the chain coupling.
editor by CX 2023-11-16